High Efficiency developer tool –Bx Business Designer
BX Business Designer is a stand-alone add-on, which has been developed for SAP Business One (SBO) users and consultants. With the help of the add-on SAP Business One or any other add-on using SAP Business One can be quickly customized.
Benefits for SAP Business One Users:
- With BX Business Designer business processes can be easily and cheaply customized to specific needs in SAP Business One.
- Your enterprise can achieve greater flexibility in optimizing its business processes.
- Your company management system will be able to fulfil specific needs, which could otherwise be implemented only with external experts and high expenditures.
- Simple solution without the complexity of add-on development and installation tasks.
- There is no need for expensive software developers, for people with SDK knowledge the tool can be learned quickly and easily.
Benefits for SAP Consultants:
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Higher consultant competency
- Higher income because of the re-usability of scripts
In case of customers having more complex requirements some extra functions can become handy, which are not available right away. Some examples:
- When printing a production order document another customized document is to be printed as well.
- From time to time frozen items should be closed semi-automatically.
- When an item with a serial number is taken into stock from production, and the user would like to choose a previously reserved serial number for the product.
- The customer has 10000 production orders, but 9500 of them are already produced or invalid - and are not closed. The customer would like to close them.
Development environment (no need for other tools)
- Intellisense Editor
- Log Messenger
- Hundreds of "fully integrated functions"(which are missing from SAP B1 DI/UI API)
- Useful templates (new window, button with function, plausibility check…) from simple, through complex up to very complex
Support (for Designer)
Documentation for function
Runtime version for end users