THESIS ERP - Localized ERP solution based on SAP Business One for South-and-Eastern Europe
the affordable world-class enterprise resource planning software solution for
the Romanian small and medium enterprise market developed by T-Systems Hungary
Ltd. in cooperation with SAP.
Beside Romania, the software is now available in Bulgaria, and will be launched in 9 other countries in South-Eastern Europe in the coming two years.
In simple terms, THESIS ERP is built on SAP
Business One, and beside the standard functionality it includes the full
translation of the user interface to Romanian language. It is also made fully
compliant with the Romanian legislative system. Continuous compliance with the
laws and regulations are assured by T-Systems Hungary in cooperation with the local
branch of a Big4 consulting company.
The solution is available on version 9.x, databases available are SQL and HANA.
About SAP Business One:
SAP Business One is the more affordable ERP
software of SAP aimed at small and medium sized companies.
Designed specifically for small businesses, SAP® Business One is a single, affordable application for managing your entire business with greater clarity, including financials, sales, customer relationships, and operations. It helps streamline your end-to-end operations, gain instant access to complete information, and accelerate profitable growth.
- Financial accounting – Management of financial transactions: general ledger transactions, GL account setting and maintenance, GL posting, exchange rate correction and budgeting.
- Banking transactions – Processing of financial transaction: receipt of cash, issue of payment checks, management of deposit, credit card payment, bank data matching.
- Sales and distribution - Preparation of quotations, placement of orders, organization of delivery, preparation of stock balances, management of invoices and customers.
- Procurement – Management of supplier contracts and transactions: placement of procurement orders, update of stock information, calculation of the value of imported items, management of returned goods and crediting, payment processing.
- Find time to focus on growing your business
- Access the right information to make key decisions
- Build and maintain closer customer relationships
- Minimize duplicate data entries, errors, and delays
- Optimize cash flow for business needs
- Accounting and financials – Manage your general ledger, journals, budgets, and accounts receivables and payables
- Sales and customer relationship management – Manage the entire sales process from first contact to closing the sale and from customer data management to aftersales support
- Purchasing and operations – Control the entire procurement process
- Inventory and distribution – Manage inventory across multiple warehouses and locations, and track and record stock movements
- Reporting and administration – Create, manage, and distribute reports that help fosterclarity in your business