THESIS ERP Cloud
Managed SAP HANA Infrastructure for Business One service providers
Having outsourced the IT infrastructure, applications, or even the entire IT, companies can now focus entirely on their primary operations from which they realize their profits and can more effectively manage their resources. They can do this while resting assured that the operation of their IT system is in the hands of professionals and is run along clearly defined service levels.
T-System Hungary’s managed, cloud-based service relieves SAP Business One service providers of the burdens related to infrastructure. We provide our Business One partners a server and storage capacity that is easy and simple to use, does not require investment and can be flexibly changed and is complete with the necessary operating system and database licenses. The service background is ensured by our high-availability, redundant cloud infrastructure based on SAP HANA technology and run in the most state-of-the-art data centers. In addition, quality and operational safety are guaranteed by our highly qualified staff’s knowledge and several decades of experience.
What are the benefits of using the service?
- It is simple and convenient.
- It is flexible and scalable: the volume of resources used can be dynamically changed.
- No investment is required.
- The SAP B1 partners are relieved of the burdens related to infrastructure.
- Infrastructure and processes audited by SAP.
- Access from anywhere via Internet connection
What is the infrastructure or service characterized by?
- Professional data center environment.
- Infrastructure composed of components made by redundant, well-known manufacturers, based on SAP HANA technology.
- The service includes the necessary operational system- and database licenses.
- Pre-configured or customable packages.
- Test environment.
- Ongoing monitoring (proactive fault clearance).
- Operational processes built on the best practices of ITIL v3 and on ISO 20000 standards.
- Professional operating background, guaranteed expertise.
- Helpdesk available 7x24.
- SLA: uniformly 99.5%.
- Support: 5x8, or 7x24 in a premium package.
- References – from several sectors.
- Optionally, in addition to the provision of infrastructure, consultation (CMMI2 certificate) is also available in the introduction and customization stages.
- and subsequently, the opportunity of operation-related services.
Main areas our application service:
- Remote operation: T-Systems’ experts operate the customer’s systems remotely, from our own business site
- Onsite operation (e.g. in a hospital): if requested (mainly in the event of critical applications), our colleagues perform operation at the customer’s site
- The applications are operated at T-Systems Cloud & Data Center Hungary
- Operation of the applications SAP All in One and SAP Business One: Our data center and staff with a special certificate to ensure maximum service and security for our customers